The Alameda County Fire Department (ACFD) makes every effort to provide outreach material, personnel and/or apparatus at community events, such as health & safety fairs, emergency preparedness fairs, festivals and parades, located within the communities we provide service to. If available, Fire Department personnel may be able to staff an information booth/table with a variety of emergency preparedness and fire and life safety information. If you or your organization are interested in inviting the ACFD to participate in an upcoming event, please use the following information to assist you:
Age Group: All Ages
Audience Size: The size of the group may vary.
Time: Varies from 30 minutes to Six Hours
Cost: No Cost
Resources Required: *
- Dedicated location to set up booth/table. For apparatus requests, the location must be in an area where firefighters can remain response ready and may be finalized or adjusted by a Company Officer or Chief Officer.
- Table, two chairs and/or canopy (depending on the location and type of event)
- ACFD Personnel or On-Duty apparatus (depending on the operational needs of the Department)
- Emergency Preparedness and Fire & Life Safety Information
* Alameda County Fire Department provides all resources except location.
To Schedule this program:
- Please contact the Alameda County Fire Department Community Education Division at (510) 632-3473 ext. 1320 or (925) 833-3473 ext. 1320 or the Fire Administration at (510) 632-3473 or (925) 833-3473.
- Please provide us with a minimum of 30 days advance notice. In order to accommodate possible schedule conflicts, several alternative dates should be provided.
- All requests are dependent on the availability of ACFD personnel, the operational needs of the Department and available resources